Saturday, September 29, 2012

Photo Story


I thought that the assignment to create a digital story was a project we were going to spend some time on, but it turned out to be no big deal at all. I got really into writing my script and choosing accompanying images and when we discovered that we could only use Photo Story 2 and upload five images, I was really disappointed. I planned on downloading Photo Story 3 at home and redoing my story with more images and a better mic, but it turns out there is no version of the program for macs. I thought that the program was intuitive and fun. I’m sure that students would get just as attached to their stories as I did. I would absolutely use this in a teaching environment, but the fact that the program isn't available for macs and you can only upload five images without paying is very limiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment