Saturday, November 10, 2012
Moodle
Taking a closer look at Moodle, I can see that it could be a useful tool for course management. I watched a video of a middle school teacher that ran a good portion of her class through this program. She posted material for students to preview before going to class, homework assignments, and supplementary materials for her students. After exploring the site and watching this video, I have a more positive attitude towards Moodle. I've had a very negative experience with it at work, as I mentioned in class. I even wonder if it's the same program. It must be, right? I was asked to complete a development editor training course using the Moodle platform at work. I found it disorganized and uninviting. I wonder now if this is simply because of the way that it was set up for us and because I had so much other work going on at the time (well, always) that I felt resentful being obligated to add this to my plate and, in turn, I disliked everything about Moodle. I think I will have to investigate whether it's the same program or not because my reactions to the Moodle I just explored and the one I used at work are extreme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment