Sunday, December 16, 2012
Schoology
I really like how this learning management system incorporates popular social media--specifically facebook--into its platform. Although I can see how this might be controversial, I personally think that this feature would serve to motivate students and, in a way, trick them into learning. Schoology's facebook appearance is immediately appealing to adolescents, however it is free of any adds or features such as personal messaging that my cause educators concern. In addition, Schoology seems user friendly and intuitive, which is very important to me and I'm sure helpful for students as well. It's very easy to see assignments and when they're due. And I like that you can read assignments and grade them all within the software without even downloading the document and uploading it again. This is a real time saver and the less hassle the better. Although I admit that I would be resistant to going paperless in the management of my classroom, Schoology would definitely be a software that I'd try and potentially even feel comfortable enough with to use to its fullest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment